Rhiannon joined our team in 2015 after deciding to put her teaching on hold and continue to follow her passion for helping people, just in a different way. Dean and I instantly fell in love with her professionalism, her ability to empathise and commitment to people in general. Aside from her impressive resume it was her ability to connect with us and therefore has given us the confidence that she will look after our client's that landed her a place on our team. We are excited and again grateful to have Rhiannon on our strong team.
- Kirsty & Dean
We asked her to give us a full insight into her healthy life:
1. Training philosophy in one sentence - Train to support and nourish your body physically, intellectually and emotionally.
2. Fave daily workout - Functional Training using a variety of equipment with any of our amazing trainers.
3. Why StudioForty6 - As soon as I walk into the studio, I am filled with an energy that is uplifting and.. I wanted to work in an environment where I felt safe, supported, connected and challenged. Working at StudioForty6 gives me an opportunity to create that environment for others and provide clients with a fun and challenging session that will bring a smile onto anyone’s face.
4. Fave motivational quote - Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better.
5. Daily breakfast - I tend to alternate between oats, chobani, blueberries, chia seeds and cinnamon or poached eggs with avocado, meredith goat’s fetta, beetroot relish and baby spinach.
6. How do you take your coffee? Almond Milk Cappuccino. Extra Hot. Extra Froth. It’s essentially an adult baby cinno :)
7. 5 staples always in my pantry:
Quinoa rice cakes
8. Go to juice or smoothie - Juice.
9. Strange wellness habit - I need to sleep with my cat to get a good night’s sleep
10. Training tool obsession - Bosu’s
11. 5 Dream dinner dates:
The future man of my dreams? haha
12. Fave things to cook for friends - Stir Fry
13. Wine, spirits or cocktails - Spirits. But I do enjoy a good Cosmo or Mojito
14. Fave training activity besides the studio - Body Attack and Volleyball training
15. Summer or winter? Summer! Summer! Summer!
16. I love this book - No Idea. I don’t really read.
17. At least once a week I try and... Go on a dog walk with my Dad.
18. Room I hang out in the most at home - My room. I live in a shared house, so my room is my sanctuary. I try and spend most of my time outside on the veranda however.
19. Fave countries to travel to - I haven’t done much travel but I have really enjoyed Canada. I’d love to do Africa, New Zealand and Europe.
20. Must have app - Facebook
21. Your fave healthy recipe to cook at home - Any form of a stir fry and brekky chia puddings.
Rhiannon is a girl of many talents, a massage therapist, a school teacher and a Personal trainer!! We love a team member who can were many hats. If you want to experience Rhiannon's energy book into one of her group training sessions, check the timetable, call us to book a PT session or if you want a massage you will find her across the road at Body in Balance.